Checkered Overall Shorts

Hey y'all, 

   I hope you all are having a wonderful day so far. Today I am going full blown southern belle, or at least I totes feel that way. I want to start off by saying I am so mad these overalls are sold out. I linked another cute patterned pair below for ya though! When I purchased these overalls, I had to order a size 8 because that's all that was left but I couldn't not have them in my life. I really need to get them altered but you guys can still get the jist. 

   I of course went with a basic crew neck to wear underneath. Mixing two patterns is fine and all but I just thought this pattern and the ruffled straps needed to stand out and not compete with another pattern so basic tee for the win. I of course had to wear my neutral Jaylen wedges with this look, it only seemed right. And I chose to wear my Dooney Zip Zip to keep it neutral to again, not take away from the overalls. And those sunnies, my Lickety Splits are blue with silver lenses which I thought would be a nice touch for the overall look. And lastly, there's my baby girl. She makes anything look good, doesn't she?! She had just woken up from a nap and was hungry and her Nutri-Grain bar just wasn't cutting it. Her Grammy and I were trying to wrap up this shoot and she wound't have it any other way but to be in my arms. I had to choose this pic because it's the only one that she didn't have RBF in, seriously. I passed that down to this poor girl, we're both nice people, really!!  Okay lovelies, that's all for today's post! I hope you all enjoyed and have a blessed day! All links below. 

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose






similar overall shorts here // tee // wedges // handbag here + here // sunnies here + here

Blogging Community - Style Collective NORDSTROM.com

Comments

  1. Love those overalls! And the brown tones you accessorized with! Such a cute look and perfect for the transition into fall!

    niknikstyle.com
    thetipsydandelion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much babe, you're so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts