Grey velvet + Superstars


Hey y'all, 

   I hope this day is treating you well so far. Today I'm taking back to the 90's, my favorite decade by far! I purchased this dress from Shein a while back and I absolutely adore it. It is of course now sold out BUT I linked several others below! It is versatile and can be dressed up or down...or athleisure like pictured here. I wore a fitted white crew neck tee underneath to dress it down and because I hate my arms if we're being totally honest. We're our own worst critic, I know. I switched it up a bit and changed out my mom tote for my Dooney zip-zip satchel which is a fun little handbag and it gives off the Dooney vintage feel.

   I will forever be a Dooney lover thanks to my Mom. Lastly, my Adidas Superstars completed this outfit and in the best way. I can't wait to try out other looks with this dress, the options are endless and it can be worn during all four seasons which is totally worth that $12 price tag. I hope you all enjoyed today's short post. Have a wonderful day lovelies!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose

   






dress here + here + here  // tee // sneaker here + here // handbag here + here



Blogging Community - Style Collective

Comments

Popular Posts