In the jungle

Hello everyone, 

   I hope your day is treating you well so far. Life has been super busy lately. We recently signed Jack back up for fall baseball, which I am so excited about because he is the cutest in his little uniform. I just wish we had all the feels of fall to go with it instead of this hot weather. But, it will be here before we know it and I CANNOT wait! Anyway, his new team consists of a lot more practice and not including games which is why life is so crazy. When I found out we were having a little boy, the one thing I knew I wanted was a hectic mom life taking my son from one practice to the other, and I'm getting just that. I love everything about it too!

   Okay, so onto the outfit. I've had this animal print oversized tee for a hot minute but decided it was time to style it. I paired it with some light wash high waisted shorts. I tucked it in the front because this shirt is oversized and they weren't kidding. I wore my neutral slides and added a little fringe crossbody satchel to offset the animal print. I love fringe and animal print together, I just feel like they were meant for each other and I can never wear one without the other. I'm sorry you guys are finding out more and more with each blog post just how weird I am. HA! Okay guys, that's it for today's post and I hope you all enjoyed and have a wonderful evening my sweets!!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose






 similar top here + here // shorts // handbag // slides sold out but similar here





Blogging Community - Style Collective NORDSTROM.com

Comments

  1. Love that look ! Everything always flows so beautifully on you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Helen! That is so sweet of you to say!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts