Olive + a pretty bralette

Hey beauties!

   I hope you all are having a wonderful day so far! Let's go a head and dive right in! Bralettes, they've been a thing for some time now and I have barely jumped on the bandwagon...until now. I'm gonna just answer for all women here when I say bras just stink. I mean honestly, that's always the first thing that comes off when I step into my house after a long day. With a bralette, I seriously feel like I'm wearing nothing and it is the greatest thing EVER! Amen?!

   Now, when to wear these beauties? With sweater weather fast approaching, you better believe this chick will be doing several off the shoulder looks with a bralette underneath. BUT for today's look, I chose to go with this olive scoop neck tee and added the bralette for coverage of course, but also so the lace edges could be seen as well for a little depth. Is the caging on the top not just the perfect touch? Both items were received from TheAsteriskBoutique.com . I always try to add their link so it is easier for you guys to navigate! You really should check them out!


   As far as today's look goes, here it is! I paired the top and bralette with my faux leather mini skirt and some black ankle boots. Black and olive, you can never go wrong with that color combo. I did a little front tuck since the top is a little more of a loose fit and voila! Is this top not just the prettiest and versatile?! I am pairing it with denim and a cardi next! Okay loves, that is it for today's post and I hope you all enjoyed and have a wonderful evening! All outfit links are below!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose









top //s kirt // boots // sunnies


Blogging Community - Style Collective NORDSTROM.com

Comments

  1. Hey pretty lady!! You've got me on the bandwagon now! You're so right girl when you say bras stink!!! As soon as I put it on it's like the countdown begins to take it off! If it feels like your not wearing anything then I'm in girl! Amen!! Hehe😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts