Soft pinks for the win


Hey guys,


   I hope your day is treating you well so far! I am so excited about today's post because I have a guest in the pictures. Okay, so it's Henley BUT anytime I can get a picture with my princess is a good day. Sorry for the flowers, but it just seems like the blog thing to do, plus it adds a nice touch I do believe. And an honest side note, my mother-in-law takes 90% of my blog pictures and she does so well at it. Most of the time it's during the afternoon and it's just us with two toddlers. Basically, the flowers help so much with Henley, they are a wonderful distracting device!

   I'm gonna start out by apologizing for not having a direct link for these sweet oversized bow sandals, BUT I did link a similar pair which I also own because oversized bow sandals are a need in every shade of pink...so? Okay, now this adorable top is a SHEIN find and I ordered it in a large and it fits perfectly. The bottom part is a little see through, so a cami may be in order depending on how ya feel about that. These high waisted jeans covered up most of the area, so all was good. I love the sleeve detail and all the pleats...give me all the PLEATS!!! Okay y'all, all outfit details are linked below! Hope you all have a wonderful day and just wanted to say I am so thankful for you all! I haven't said that in a while but I mean it wholeheartedly, you guys are amazing!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose









sunnies here + here // similar top here + here + here + here // skinnies here + here // sandals sold out but similar here , which I also own // handbag



Blogging Community - Style Collective

Comments

  1. I love that top, and your baby is such a cutie.
    Ps. I hope you don't mind me leaving this here, I wanted to take the opportunity to recognize you with The Blogger Recognition Award on my blog. Check it out if you have a chance.
    Xx, Nailil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much beautiful Nailil! I don't mind at all girl and you are the sweetest, thank you so much babe!! I will definitely head over to look at it! Hope you have a wonderful night!
      xoxo,
      Tamara Rose

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts