Sophisticated look

Hey lovelies, 

   I hope you all are having the best day evs so far! I'm mixing it up a little with today's look. I honestly feel like a sexy librarian, haha but that is totally not what I was going for but whatever works I suppose. I added the glasses to change it up a bit and I think that took it to a whole new level, it's still cute though so just go with it!  I love basics. No designs, no crazy details, just basic. Sometimes basic is a good thing after all. 

   Today, I paired my basic v-neck tee with a distressed neck with my basic blue skater skirt. The knotted tee adds a nice touch to keep it girly and fun. And skater skirts are so fun, they can be worn up or down, with sandals, heels or sneakers and can be worn year around. So, basically they are a great investment to add to your wardrobe that can be worn time and time again. I paired this outfit with my blue kitten heel sandals to dress it up a little and still be comfy. I purchased these heels a while back from Forever21 but I linked a similar pair below for you guys! Kitten heels are a new fave of mine for a more dressy feel but can still do all the mom things. I also went with my Dooney Zip Zip because it's a classic and it went perfectly with the blue + grey combo. And I decided to throw my hair back in a messy low bun to show off the distressed neck detail and I think it sexy-d up the outfit just a little. Mama's can still be sexy y'all! Okay guys, that's it for today's post! Hope you all enjoyed and have a blessed day!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose









similar top here + here // glasses // skirt // handbag here + here // similar heels here


Blogging Community - Style CollectiveNORDSTROM.com

Comments

  1. Love the outfit girl!! Going to get me a skater skirt that's so brilliant ! Love the multiple uses you can get out of it never thought of it like that! Once again pretty lady you've taught me something! 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Helen! You are so sweet! Can't go wrong with a skater skirt 😉😘

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts