Athelisure gingham + Sneaks


Hey everybody, 

   I hope you guys are have a wonderful day! Today I'm bringing it back again. What's that...GINGHAM! I am so obsessed with this pattern I can't even handle it. It is such a versatile pattern and that's what I love most about it. Today I paired it with an athleisure look and the turnout is perfection. 

   Believe it or not, this top was under $15 and worth every penny. Would it not just be adorable with some dark washed skinnies, black booties and an oversized cardi?! I'm telling ya, it is so versatile! Today, I opted for my light wash distressed Levi's though because errands with two toddlers can be stressful. And I didn't feel like falling on my face so my Adidas Superstars it was! I chose my grey (Elephant) Dooney for a more monotone look. I feel like the gingham was enough that I didn't really wanna push it with a "pop of color" handbag. And then lastly, my Quay Needing Fame's were a must with the gold detail for a little dressy touch. See, errand running can be fun when you feel cute, and today...I felt cute! Mama's, take an extra 5-10 minutes the night before you plan on doing errands and lay out an outfit. It will make you feel so much better and will probably make you a happier mama as well. Which, when you're outnumbered by two toddlers, that can be a good thing! Hope you all enjoyed today's post and all links are below!! 

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose
  







sunnies here + here // top // skinnies here + here // sneakers // handbag here + here



Blogging Community - Style Collective

Comments

Popular Posts