Lace up sweater with a touch of leather

Hey lovelies!

   I hope you all are having a wonderful day so far! Today, I am bringing to the blog this gorgeous lace up sweater that I received from TheAsteriskBoutique.com As the colder weather is fast approaching, I got this beautiful sweater just in time! I am in love with the color. I call it a taupe-ish grey but I know others may call it different. Regardless, it is a classic neutral and is so versatile. As far as the lace up detail goes, I am so excited this trend is still going full force into fall. It adds a little va-va-voom to the mix. I'm going to show you guys three different ways to wear this sweater and I hope you like it and get something out of it! You don't have to buy three different sweaters to achieve three completely different looks. I will show you below what I'm talking about!





   The first look is just the classic way. No add-on's and no tucking, just simply loving the sweater and it's lace up details. I paired this sweater with my favorite dark wash distressed denim and taupe open toe booties for all three looks. This sweater could easily be worn more casual BUT I was in the mood to play dress up today.




   For the second look, I did something I have never done but totally see it becoming a big trend. Those of you that have been following me for a while KNOW I love a little tucking to separate and show off those curves. I finally did it with this sweater and I'm not mad about it. In fact, it may just be my new thing! What do you guys think?






  Okay, and for my third and final look, I went with my faux leather jacket for a little biker chic feel. I think I nailed it. I always love stepping out of my comfort zone when it comes to fashion and a lot of times I tend to go for an edgy look like pictured here. To some this may not be very "edgy" but I am a mom and this is about as far as I can take it! Ha!

   Okay babes, that is it for today's post and I hope you all enjoyed and were able to take something from it. I am by no means a minimalist when it comes to my wardrobe but I am learning that you don't need a ton of different sweaters to make up one look! Have fun with it and play around until you get the look you want! And more room in your closet for other cute clothes, I'm just saying! Have alovely evening babes and all links are below!

sweater // denim // booties // jacket

xoxo,
Tamara Rose



  Blogging Community - Style Collective NORDSTROM.com

Comments

  1. Love this look so much! The lace up style is super hot on you and the leather too 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much beautiful Jamie!! Hope you have a wonderful day babe! 😘

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts