Red, White + Black

Hey y'all, 

   I hope you've had a wonderful day so far! Funny story about this particular look. I had in mind something totally different and then when I put this on to shoot I just knew it wouldn't be good. But as I was editing my pictures later that night I realized wow, these pictures turned out so well! I didn't even use a filter on these! I don't know if it's because red and green are complimentary colors on the color wheel or what but I was in love with the turn out. And sorry for the color wheel reference, makeup artist talk, ha!

   I’m seeing so many fall outfit posts and I’m stuck here in humid Tennessee and our fall weather just can’t seem to make up it’s mind. So, I’m making the most of it and mixing summer with fall today. This top is so adorable and versatile. I love a good white top with a little extra somethin', somethin' to make it stand out. This one in particular would have to be the buttons and flared sleeve detail. I linked some similar ones below for you guys! And, as I've blogged about before, a good skater skirt goes a long way. Today I decided to piece this red one with my white blouse and some black lace up flats. The last time pointed toe shoes were in, I was a freshman in high school...we won't talk about how long ago that was. But, I am so glad this trend is back. They are so fancy looking to me, chic and come in handy as a great weapon if need be. I'm totes kidding guys, sort of. This crossbody I have had almost two years and rarely wear it but I found a similar one that I linked for you guys below! This outfit can be worn to church, a date or to lunch with friends. Okay sweets, that's all for today's post and I hope you all enjoyed! All links are listed below! Have a blessed day!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose









similar top here + here // skirt here + here // similar flats here // similar handbag here


Blogging Community - Style Collective

Comments

  1. Hey pretty girl!! You pull of the pointy toe shoes so well!😍😍I mean that outfit is on point pretty gal! What’s some other good ideas for pointy toe shoes??? You have given me motivation. Just not real confident wearing them! Hehe !! Hope to hear from you soon ! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Helen, the options are endless with pointed shoes! Skirts like pictured above, jeans, dresses...even joggers! Just try it out, promise you will love it! They give the perfect edge to any look! 😘

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts