Stripes, Denim + Platforms

Hey y'all, 

   I hope your day is treating you well so far! Today's look is, in my opinion, the perfect outfit for a girls night to the movies and shopping or a day date with yo man. I am all about some denim skirts right now and this one is my favorite. It's basic with a little extra detail with the patch zipper. It truly hugs all the right spots and it goes with everything. 

   This top and flatforms came from the same website and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. This top was a steal and is currently sold out but I linked some similar ones below. Also, embroidered details are kind of a big thing this fall and winter so this shirt is worth the purchase, especially being under $20. These shoes were around $38 but with the comfort they offer and the color, they go with anything and everything and I am a stickler for pairing camel shoes and black clothing together...obvi, from my last post.

   Lastly, you can't wear a fun pair of shoes without a fun handbag. Obviously, I opted for my donut purse. I get more complements on this handbag then I have any other bag I own. And as far as jewelry goes, I chose to go with my simple gold and silver bangles. I love how simple they are but they still make a statement! Okay guys, that's all for today's post. Thank you all so much for your continued support...this dream of mine wouldn't be a reality without all of you! Hope you have a blessed day and all links below!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose






similar top here + here // skirt // shoes // crossbody // bangles


Blogging Community - Style Collective

Comments

Popular Posts