Tiered bell sleeves

Hey y'all, 
   I hope you're doing wonderfully today! I'm just over here feeling all salsa-y! Confession: when I ordered this dress I didn't realize just how detailed these sleeves were, which I'm not complaining. To me, the bigger the sleeves, the better the sleeves. Also, I thought this dress would be a little bit of a lighter material, but it is definitely thicker which is quite perfect for cooler weather. I love this dress, just thought I would share that little tidbit in case you planned on purchasing one. It's honestly the perfect fall dress. 

   This particular dress was just $15 which is a wonderful price for all it's got going on and for how well made it is. I paired today's look with a pair of black wedges which is great for the chilly mornings but hot HOT afternoons. BUT I could totally see this dress being paired with some solid black OTK boots as well OR solid black booties for when it actually feels like fall! Oh fall! Okay, so I decided to accessorize with my Dooney Zip Zip purse and to keep it monotone. Looking back at these pictures, I totally wish I would have done a top knot to keep the detail of the sleeves the main point. So, if ya get this dress just keep that in mind. Okay y'all, that's it for today's post. Hope you guys enjoyed and have a blessed day!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose






dress // wedges // handbag here + here



Blogging Community - Style Collective

Comments

  1. Always beautiful Tamara!! You have got a gift to find such great deals on clothes but always look on fleek girl! I loves it ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweet Helen!!! I love finding good deals, at least that’s always the excuse I tell my hubby so I can buy more 😉😂😘

      Delete
  2. Wow that dress is amazing. I cannot believe it was $15!!!! Gorgeous. Love it and those shoes. Your shoe collection is goals haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie and I couldn’t either! I love Shein 💗 I promise one of these days, I’ll take a picture of my collection for you 😂😘

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts