Stripes + Moto leather

Hello there, 
   I hope you babes are having a wonderful day so far! Today I am bringing an edgy yet chic look to Tamara Rose blog. I have had this jumpsuit for a hot minute but knew exactly how I wanted to present it to you guys so I waited until the time was right, and it is so right now! When I buy pieces, nine times outta ten, I already have laid out in my head how I want to pair it into an outfit. And then I will text myself or go ahead and set the outfit aside because my mom brain would otherwise forget. 

   Stripes are and always will be close to my heart. I wanted to give this jumpsuit (with pockets, holla) a little edge and I did so by pairing it with my faux leather moto jacket. I am in love with how this look turned out. I paired my black wedges with the ensemble and also to give me some more height because the legs on this jumpsuit are a little too long for flat shoes. And while we're on the subject, I ordered this jumpsuit in a medium and I'm still at 128 lbs and 5'3 for reference. I say still because when it comes to Mexican food and pizza buffets, my self control goes out the window and that seems to be my kids favorite eating spots. Lucky me!

   I chose my leopard clutch from SoModishBoutique.com because you know I love mixing prints and these two prints together are simply perfection. And this look wouldn't be complete without some oversized Terminator inspired sunnies. I listed below three different ways to show off this look and of course it all depends on the time of day as well...and how the bipolar weather is in your area. Also, this outfit would look amazing paired with some black pointed toe boots. Okay dolls, I hope you all enjoyed today's post and have a wonderful rest of your day! All links are listed below!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose









leather moto jacket // similar jumpsuit here + here // wedges // clutch // sunnies here + here 
Blogging Community - Style Collective NORDSTROM.com

Comments

  1. You’re gorgeous and I love mexican too 😍❤️ That jumpsuit is amazing. You pull it off so well and the clutch is my fave <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much beautiful Jamie!! Give me all the cheesy / spicy Mexican food and I’m the happiest girl in the world 😂 love ya sweet friend 💗

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts