Aventura Clothing I'm in love

Hello world,

   It sure has been awhile! I have put my blog on the back burner through the holidays because it can be time consuming and I want to be able to enjoy all of the blessings going on around me and it was the one thing I knew could wait. BUT I am here today because I recently came across this clothing company and I have fallen in love with! Their name is Aventura Clothing and they sell everything from scarves, to sleepwear to everyday wear. My most favorite thing about them though, and I wanted to say this before we get started on the clothes is...I love LOVE their cause. Get this, they are family owned and operated so YAY for shop small. But, they have partnered with Uncommon Threads, a "boutique" style clothing program that helps survivors of domestic violence and women in need receive styling services and new clothes. They also have partnered with Ecōths to help the fight against hunger. Those two things right there just really tugged at my heart strings. Not to mention, they support avoiding the use of chemical pesticides, synthetic fertilizers and genetic engineering. Basically this company is just all around amazing and I wanted to give you a little bit of their background to start us off. 

   Now, onto the clothes! I partnered up with Aventura Clothing and they sent me two articles of clothing to try out and give my honest opinion on. I was not paid to do this, my thoughts are my own, like always. The first item they sent me is this AMAZING sweater poncho and guys...no scarf required. It literally covers everything and gives you all the cozy feels. Your significant other is just going to be begging to snuggle you in this little number. And it may just be me but this poncho has a sense of elegance to it that makes me want to dress up and put my cutest heeled boots on. This particular color is heathered oatmeal and I will link it for you guys below. It's the perfect color for winter in my opinion, not quite white but just refreshing. 








poncho // under shirt // denim // boots // handbag



   The second item they sent me, I was totally thrilled to receive. It's an eco-friendly night shirt and it is the most beautiful color and polka dot pattern, not to mention perfect to lounge around in! I am the biggest homebody you will ever come across. So, now I get to be a homebody while looking and feeling all sorts of cute! They have some of the cutest sleepwear options but I couldn't resist a breathable night shirt, which I will link below. It is so soft and has a henley neckline and cuffed sleeves. Just add some wool socks, hot chocolate and good book and you are ready to chillax.






   Well, that concludes today's blog post and I hope you beauties enjoyed. If you're still wondering how I feel about Aventura Clothing then the answer is I am in love! They have amazing quality items and I am all about shopping small but it goes to a whole new level when they are giving back by helping those in need. This brand is absolutely wonderful to work with and I would do it again in a heartbeat, but they have gained a customer for life right here. Hope you all have a wonderful evening and God bless!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose

Comments

  1. Hey Beautiful Girl!! Love the outfits from Aventura Clothing!! I have never heard of the company till now! Such cute outfits just visited their site from your link I was like OMG hehe! I’m in Love ❤️!! Your right girl if you can look on point and help a great cause why not!! Let them know because you they got a new customer ! Thanks beauty !! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts