My eShakti Experience

Hey strangers,

   JK, I'm the one that's been away far too long! I hope you guys have been doing well and I'm so glad to be back into the groove of things, sort of. Blogging is still a passion and I still plan on continuing BUUUTTT, just not as much as I used to! So, having said that...I am here today to discuss with you all this new company I came across and absolutely LOVE!

   The company is called eShakti and I had actually never heard of them before until they reached out for a collab. As I was scrolling their site http://www.eshakti.com , I came to the conclusion that it was definitely something I wanted to give a shot because to be completely honest, I thought how they worked sounded too good to be true. As it turns out, all the good is totes true and I have fallen head over heels for them!



   How they work is this...you browse their pieces and when you come across something you like, you have the option to customize it. The length, the sleeves, the fit...all of that is up to you! So basically, you are the designer of your own clothes. How cool is that? And I don't know how you ladies were made and I know I have preached this several times. I am very un-proportioned, meaning I've got amazing childbearing hips and a caboose to match but up top, I'm still stuck in elementary school, ya feel me? Having said that, I was able to go in and change the sizing of this dress so it fits like a glove instead of having plenty of room to stuff toilet paper up top to make everything fill out better. When I received this dress in the mail, I couldn't wait to trying it on, being a little skeptical of just how well the size adjustments would work. I seriously didn't wanna take this dress off, it fit me like a dream!

   When given my options, I went with this particular dress because we are still in winter but spring is just right around the corner. I thought this would be an amazing piece to share with my followers on how to transition the seasons and still feel like a fashionista. I am a major shopaholic, but lately I have been finding myself trying to cut back and work with what I've already got. Basically, versatile pieces are becoming more my thing. Who doesn't love a good floral print during the winter, it only brightens the mood and let's be honest, I feel like everyone has needed that lately!

   With my first look, I am showing y'all how to style this beauty for the cooler months. I paired this dress with some black ankle boots, black faux leather jacket and black floppy hat. Florals to me, scream boho and so I just went with it and I love how it turned out. And just to show you guys how versatile this dress is, I even switched it up and changed out all my black add-ons to camel tones. I linked all of the items you see here below!







black booties // Dooney pouch // hat // jacket








 camel booties // Dooney tote // hat // jacket

   With my spring look, I went with a pair of nude strappy heels complete with an adorable bow. Kept my hair down and made the dress the star of the show. I did add on a few silver accessories to go with the silver buttons on the dress to give it a little extra somethin', somethin'. I love how feminine this particular look turned out and now I feel like I need to attend a tea party. All of these items are linked below for you guys!










similar heels // earrings

   I hope you all enjoyed today's post and head over to http://www.eshakti.com to browse their amazing pieces. The thing I love about them is that they have styles for everyone. Whether you wanna go sexy, chic, cute or elegant...they've got all that covered! Also, if you are a first time customer, they are offering $25 PLUS free shipping off your first order so whatcha waiting for?! I hope you babes have a wonderful and blessed evening! Love you guys and thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose

Comments

  1. I love love love your spring look and shoot- looks like it must just have rained and the road is glistening behind you 😍😍😍 You look beautiful in all the looks and I love the idea of customizable fashion. How cool. <3 Jamie
    Www.mommyinflats.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jamie!! We kept having to take breaks because it would rain then stop...which is why my hair looks like a frizz ball!! This piece was def fun to style and I love the fit of it!!!

      Delete
  2. This is such a gorgeous color on you, and I'm always a fan of pieces that can be worn different ways! I've been trying to cut back too and it's liberating to not purchase as much ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts