2018 #NSALE Picks

Hello world,
   I'm sure you guys have been totally overwhelmed this past week with all the huge Nordstrom sale talk. But here's my take, and it's pretty simple...if you're a cardholder ( I am, duh ) then you have early access. If you aren't, then you get to wait until the 20th to enjoy the sales and by then some stuff may be SOLD OUT. No pressure, just stating the facts. As I list my picks for you below and you are questionable about sizing, I strongly encourage you to order the product in two sizes to see which works best for you because...Nordstrom offers free returns, bless them!

   Now, as I have blogged about before, I am very picky when it comes to where I will splurge on my purchases. For instance, I may have a few expensive sweaters / cardis, but for the most part...I either buy them on sale or Shein and Asos. Same goes for coats and jackets. I am also iffy when it comes to shoes, depending on brand and what they are made out of and just how versatile they are all depends on how much I am willing to spend...with my husband's money ( hi honey! ) Tops and blouses, typically I try to stay under $30 because I like options throughout the seasons and let's face it, I like trendy and fashion is forever changing. Now, basic pieces are a different story. The classics, never go outta style, my daughter can have this some day pieces are a little different. One thing I am definitely going to purchase and I already  have my eye on the prize is some leggings, like GOOD leggings. I find myself wearing them more and more as I'm out and about doing all the mom things and I just want to invest in a pair that I know will suck and tuck and LAST a while. We have Dollywood passes and when school is back in session, hubby and I plan on taking the kids at least once a week and mama is gonna need to feel comfy because the park is huge and I gotta stay fashionable too!

   The things I definitely will be splurging on during this sale are the following...JEANS!! There are two particular fits I am scoping out and denim is so worth the money. I'm talking Levi's, Madewell, FRAME...all those brands are amazing and their jeans last forever! HINT: I am really digging the trouser fit right now. Second thing, SHOES! Yes, I know what I stated above but I am looking for shoes that are going to last me thru til next spring. I'm talking sneakers ( mama loves her sneakers ) OTK boots, booties and lastly mules / loafers. Again, if you don't wanna spend a lot on shoes then look into getting a color that goes with everything like a camel, grey or taupe.

   Lastly, before I let y'all loose to shop til ya drop I wanna talk accessories! They have some amazing pieces that are going to be on major sale and I am so excited! I'm at least going to get two pair of statement earrings that will go with a lot and HATS. Oh my, the hats in this sale are AH-MAZING! I am a huge hat person and they help keep the noggin warm so #winwin ! I know they always have makeup and other beauty products on sale as well. To be honest, I have never shopped those just because I am a woman that knows what she wants and is set in her ways when it comes to makeup and all that ish. But if you're looking to try something new or just like trying new things, I'll link some stuff for ya too.

   Okay babes, I hope you all enjoyed my post today and below I have listed my top picks from the #NSALE. Happy day and happy shopping!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose

Sweater + Cardis

Mock Neck Colorblock Sweater,
                        Main,
                        color, Red Rumba Colorblock

Long Open Front Cardi,
                        Main,
                        color, Oat

Longline Sweatshirt,
                        Main,
                        color, Mustard
Coats + Jackets


Double Breasted Corduroy Blazer,
                        Main,
                        color, Navy Sapphire

Midi Coat,
                        Main,
                        color, Tan Dale

Collarless Chubby Faux Fur Jacket,
                        Main,
                        color, Ivory/ Marigold Stripe
Dresses
Sleek Knit Midi Dress,
                        Main,
                        color, Grey Lilac

Removable Bow Dress,
                        Main,
                        color, Green Multi Floral

Tops + Blouses

Big Bloom Tie Wrap Blouse,
                        Main,
                        color, Black Multi

Floral Spot Wrap Top,
                        Main,
                        color, Green Bug Dot Mix Floral

Mix Print Top,
                        Main,
                        color, Brown Saddle Clustered Mix

Bottoms


Le Slender Straight Leg Jeans,
                        Main,
                        color, Thistle

Donna Ankle Skinny Jeans,
                        Main,
                        color, Formidable

Tweed Midi Skirt,
                        Main,
                        color, Pink Multi Tweed

The Madison Straight Leg Crop Jeans,
                        Main,
                        color, Friend Zoned Med Wash

Speed Cool Running Tights,
                        Main,
                        color, Burgundy Crush

Shoes


Cela Bow Slide,
                        Main,
                        color, Ace Moxie Pink Suede


Yentia Chelsea Boot,
                        Main,
                        color, Black Leather

Brinkley Over the Knee Stretch Boot,
                        Main,
                        color, Black Suede

Brice Notched Bootie,
                        Main,
                        color, Cognac Suede

Chesney Loafer,
                        Main,
                        color, Bright White Leather

Blazer Low Essential Sneaker,
                        Main,
                        color, White/ Black

Accessories


Fiddler Corduroy Baker Boy Cap,
                        Main,
                        color, Rose

Treasure&Bond Felt Panama Hat,
                        Main,
                        color, Black
Cluster Drop Stone Earrings,
                        Main,
                        color, Warm Blush

Genevieve Hoop Earrings,
                        Main,
                        color, Antique Gold
MAC Nude Lip Trio,
                        Main,
                        color, No Color

Deluxe Eye & Cheek Set,
                        Main,
                        color, No Color

Comments

  1. Great picks. Too many great ones to pick a favorite! I hope we get to see some of these on your IG soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Natalie, I couldn’t dwindle my choices down anymore 😂 I just received the bow slides in leopard print and I’m obsessed!! Hopefully everything else will arrive next week...and hopefully it all fits! 🙏🏻😘

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts