Lace bodysuit of my dreams

Hello loves and happy Friday eve!!
   I always find it that referring to Thursday as 'Friday eve' makes Friday seem THAT much closer, yes? But on a more serious note, I wanna talk about bodysuits on the blog today. I am so happy to now be collaborating with Petite Dressing because I am petite, petite clothing DOES fit me the best AND they have some of the cutest petite finds! Like...this bodysuit! 


   Since we are meeting on my blog, I'm gonna be real with y'all  for a minute. I don't do briefs, granny panties, boy shorts, etc. Basically I don't and WILL NOT EVER do panty lines. Having said that, I am a string undies girl, TMI? Well, I warned ya ;) Please tell me it isn't just me that wrinkles my nose every time I see a woman in a cute outfit that turns around and there it is, the four butt cheeks. (hand in palm). I've even seen it done with leggings and I'm like...hold the phone, homegirl needs some guidance over here! Ladies, for real, stahhhhppp!

   Now that I've got that outta the way, I'm gonna talk about this lovely Isa Petite Baby Blue Bodysuit. I love pastels year round but there's something about sweet summertime that just allows those pastels to have an extra pop. This particular bodysuit is a beautiful lace material making you feel extra feminine. It also has adjustable straps (yassss) and a thong bottom (even bigger YASSSS). I love this particular bodysuit because it just makes you feel all sorts of sexy when wearing it, plus is goes with so much and can literally be worn all year long. I can't wait to pair it with a boyfriend blazer and skinny jeans for those cooler months!

 
   For today's look, I changed my hair up just a bit to go from darling to sexy all with a scarf, I am loving this trend right now by the way. I figured boyfriend jeans would be the perfect balance to all the sexy this bodysuit offers. Just add strappy sandals and a cute handbag and I'm ready to roll!





   And then here is the same look just with my hair down. What's your idea of sexy hair? I am all about the hair down, a little messy and like ya just rolled outta bed but not after sleeping ;) I totally feel like my hair worn this way took this whole look up a notch.  




  Thank you all for stopping by my blog today and I hope you enjoyed! As always, I've linked all outfit details below and if you are petite, then I strongly encourage you to check out Petite Dressing!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose

bodysuit // jeans // handbag // similar heels // bandana

Comments

Popular Posts