OTS Sexy Flounce

So we meet again, 
   here it is, Friday eve and I am just counting down to the seconds when hubby will be home to take over the kids for the next three days so mama can take a shower in peace and Heaven for bid take a bathroom break without little fingers clawing underneath the door. I am still all about that mom life though, wouldn't trade it for a thing and I like all the crazy that my babes bring to my mellow self, it's the perfect balance. 

   On today's post, I am bringing to you beauties the most amazing dress with all the details you will ever need in a look. I'm talking ruffles, accentuates all the right spots and makes all those curves look as smooth as butter. Do I have your attention yet?!


   Here she is, this beautiful Beige Off Shoulder Dress will definitely be worn on repeat for me this summer. I decided to pair her with some blue heels for a little pop and I love it. The shoe options are honestly endless with this dress and don't think I won't pair it with my Adidas Superstars at some point because sneakers DO go with everything. 


   I am telling you babes that are petite, you HAVE GOT to check out Petite Dressing. Their selection is beautiful and they know exactly how to make clothes in every aspect to help elongate and accentuate all the right spots! I can honestly say (Bible) that I haven't found a better brand for petite girls. 



   And can we talk about this double flounce shoulder?! I love the white trim that makes it a little extra. I feel like it helps to make the waist appear smaller as well which is a definite YASSSS in my book and also, no bra needed, holla!


   I hope you babes enjoyed today's post and seriously #treatyoself and get this dress, it is what dreams are made of y'all! I have linked all outfit deets below and hope you have a wonderful day!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose

dress // handbag // sandals

Comments

Popular Posts