Eshakti for Fall

Hey loves,
   So...I did a blog post last winter with Eshakti and it featured this beautiful blue dress they sent me. When they reached out to work with me again, I couldn't say no! I absolutely LOVE how they work. You can change up any item you wish from the neck line to the sleeve length. They ask for your measurements too so it literally was made for YOU! If that doesn't just make you feel special then I don't know what will!

   When scrolling through their site with which piece I wanted to go with, I had fall on the brain....and still do! I know this look below will definitely show that. And if you haven't heard, yellow is going to be a hot color for fall and I'm loving it! 

   If you didn't already know, I'm a stay at home mom. Basically, I don't dress up much. So, given the opportunity to do so with this look, I have to be a little extra. By a little extra I mean, take my grandmother's antique chair out into the field at my in-law's property and get some super fun shots! I think it's safe to say they turned out wonderfully and with the help of my 5 year old son behind the camera. Yes, you read that right, haha!



   I decided to pair this dress with my neutral OTK boots hoping it makes the colder weather hurry up and get here. Plus, I am so excited about boots anyway that I just couldn't contain myself. You're lucky I didn't have a pumpkin spice latte in hand because I am as basic as they come when fall season rolls around. 



   I love the feminine details of this dress like belt that I chose to tie in the back to divide it up a bit. The lace up tassels for the front are also I nice and fun touch.



   And lastly, my son (Jack) made me an Apple Jacks necklace a few weeks back and when he surprised me with it his exact words were this..."Mom, I made you a necklace and now you can wear it when I take your blog pics!" He didn't forget that conversation so here I am, haha!




   I hope you loves enjoyed today's blog post and if you haven't yet, I strongly urge you to check out Eshakti , they have so many amazing pieces that can be adjusted to fit your needs better! Have a wonderful day and happy shopping!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose




Comments

Popular Posts