Fall Wishlist to Zaful

Hey babes,
   thanks for joining me today as I blog about my newest obsession with Zaful . So obsessed in fact, all the fall must haves I am listing today are from their site(hence the blog title) and all at amazing prices. At the end of the post, I may even have a little discount code for y'all to take with ya ;)

   As fall is quickly approaching (basic girl YESSSSSS!) I cannot wait to pull out all the sweaters and boots! But since Tennessee is still in a transitional phase, I'm going to give you ladies some ideas on how to wear the items I will be listing below for transitional weather and when it's actually cold ALL day instead of just in the mornings and at night. Let's do this!

1) Wrap dresses. They are super flattering and in my opinion, can be worn year round. I went with this particular one because in the colder months, a pop of yellow on those dreary days are just what we need to keep us going. Also, the longer sleeves allow you to be a little warmer and if you plan on adding a cardigan or jacket, the sleeves are long enough to where they won't get bunched up in the sleeves. Please tell me I'm not the only OCD person that loathes this! Pair this dress with sneakers, OTK boots or booties and you are fall ready! I'm thinking an oversized denim jacket to throw over my shoulders and tan OTK boots for a date night will do me just fine.

Polka Dot Ruffles Wrap Dress

2) Blazers. They literally go with everything and pull an outfit together like none other. I went with this particular blazer because 1, it's a boyfriend fit so you can wear chunky pieces under it and 2, it's grey. Grey goes with all the things, let's be honest. If it's still hot where you are, this would go great with a pair of denim shorts and cami or v-neck tee. Finish off the look with heeled sandals and you're good to go girlfriend! For you already colder weather people (dang you) pair this little number with boyfriend jeans and sneakers OR those hug every curve jeans and some OTK boots and you're sure to be a show stopper! Also, blazers go great with dresses and skirts ;)

Flap Pockets Shawl Collar Boyfriend Blazer

3) Oversized sweaters. They've been in for a few years now BUT I couldn't pass up this color?! Seriously, the rust + camel tones have my fall heart and I ain't mad about it. And when you add a turtleneck to all the above, this mama is SOLD. This is a wonderful piece to wear on those chilly nights with black leggings and booties, OTK boots or flats. Also pair it with jeans and sneakers for a more chill look. Also, I love wearing my hair up in a messy ponytail with turtlenecks, there's just something sexy about it and who doesn't love sexy?!

Turtleneck High Low Sweater

4) Peplum tops. I'm always particular with peplum tops because mama got some hips. It all depends on the placement of where the top goes in and just how tight the waist part is. I went with this top because I think it is very flattering in the way it lays. It's a wonderful top for those days out and about. Pair with ankle jeans and flats for a mellow look or add OTK boots and a cute grey blazer like listed above for a more chic look!

Contrasting Buttons Dolman Sleeve Puplum Blouse

5) Cropped hoodies. I am all about that athleisure wear! If you still haven't jumped on this bandwagon, then we can't be friends! JK, sort of. But y'all, being able to dress super cute while feeling comfy is life! NOw, I hope you ladies are ready for the list of ways to wear this cutie! Workout gear, with leggings and sneakers if you're a baseball or football mama. Because errands are just more fun in comfy wear. Denim and sneakers paired with this hoodie are cute for those movie dates or day out shopping! And lastly, this one's gonna make some of you step outta that comfort zone, but that's what fashion is about! Denim and OTK boots and you'll be feeling fabulous, like JLo fabulous, mmmmkay?! I mean even a faux leather skirt and sneakers or OTK boots would be cute! Seriously, the options are once again endless and if you're still not satisfied with my fashion visions (haha) than email me and we will figure something out! I clearly saved the best and easiest item for last, your welcome!

Cropped Drop Shoulder Pullover Hoodie

   I really hope you ladies enjoyed today's post! I have so much fun thinking of ways to pair outfit pieces in my head. Like I've blogged about before, fashion is life to me and the options are endless and it is forever changing! As I close this post up, I wanted to share a discount code with you all for Zaful , Use discount code "ZFAGENCY" for $$ off ($20+). One thing to look for when purchasing is read the reviews for sizing purposes and always check the model stats  with the items that are shown on the models! That definitely helped me when making my sizing choices! Otherwise happy shopping and hope you have a blessed day!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose

Comments

Popular Posts