Jeggings Done Right with Petite Dressing

Hello Ladies,

   I hope your day is going well! This will be our third and final blog post with Petite Dressing. In my opinion, I saved the best for last. My previous blog post was all about denim, this one is going to be all about jeggings. Jeggings are something that can either be totally amazing or a total no-no. Here's my top three reasons why:

THE WASH- Okay, as I mentioned before...the wash is everything. I have never seen a pair of light wash jeggings that look good unless you're 5'8 or taller and a rail. And, if you're still reading this post then, that doesn't include you petite princess #sorry . To me, the darker, the better. Not only does it add more chic, but it just makes it look more put together, more expensive looking and it's slimming too!

THE WAIST- I'm not necessarily going to say high rise jeggings are best. I'm just saying, the mid rise or low rise jeggings could result in a plumber's crack, especially when you consider the choice of top. Ain't nobody wanna see that! I just feel that there is more support with a high rise jegging. Also, the design of the waist whether it be a button, a zipper or nothing...that should also be put into perspective. Tunics can be your best friend when it comes to jeggings, especially if the waist is a lot like leggings and has nothing to show...except maybe camel toe and that my friend is also a no-no.

POCKETS- YOU GUYS, this is  by far the most important!! Unless you are sporting a tunic over those jeggings, spare us all and stop! It can literally show everything mama is working with, and quite frankly...I have my own ish and don't need to worry about your's too! That's why POCKETS are ALWAYS a must with me when it comes to jeggings, I can still front tuck like a pro or all around tuck if I wanna!







   This is where Petite Dressing's Vera Petite Jeggings come into play. They are high waist, have a zipper up top and pockets in the back. Not to mention the faux leather trim around the top and pockts make them a little extra. See below how I styled these beauties and just FYI, I'm obsessed with the length and fleece lining. SO WARM! Legit feels like I'm not even wearing pants, but I put them on today just for you guys! HA!


   Okay, hope you enjoyed this series of posts with Petite Dressing and myself! I linked all the outfit details for this look below! Have a blessed day!

Vera Petite Jeggings (s/m) // top // crossbody // similar flats here + here

xoxo,
Tamara Rose

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the best information and suggestions, If you are looking for the best Checked Jeggings, then visit Globalrepublic.in. Highly energetic blog, I’d love to find out some additional information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts