Lookbook Store Roundup

Hello ladies,

   hope ya'll are having a fabulous day! I have recently partnered up with Lookbook Store to bring  you today's post. Can I just say, the number one thing I learned about fashion in 2018 is this: Stop buying all the things and stick to pieces that you can wear time and time again. With the three pieces I am about to show you below, I truly believe they will be amazing staples and also very versatile to my every day attire AND one piece can even be worn year round! Let's get started, shall we?!

   With the first piece I received from Lookbook Store, this gorgeous and long enough to wear with leggings Grey Sweater was a definite must have. First off, grey goes with everything. With this sweater, I can dress it up or down or even in-between. Please tell me ya'll have an in-between look too?! Leggings and boots with the fur all the way to black faux leather pants and heels. With today's look, I went with a boho chic neutral look and I LOVE how it turned out!







sweater  // denim // boots // hat // similar crossbody

   Second item up is most definitely one of the biggest trends this season and when you add the rust tone to it, you have perfection, simple as that. The Lookbook Store has several pullovers to offer but this color is my favorite at the moment so of course I went with it. Again, this particular piece, in my opinion, has several styling phases. Below, I went with the dressed down, run errands #momiform. One thing is fo sho, I'm gonna be one cozy mama jama!



pullover //  leggings  // cozy shoes // similar crossbody

Last item I chose from Lookbook Store, this BEAUTIFUL and oh so chic White Blazer!  Yes mom, I wear white after Labor Day and it's totes fine, so fine in fact...just think of all the outfit options with this little gem! Here's my number one look with this blazer and I'll be wearing it on repeat year round with sundresses, wedges, denim shorts, flats all the way to jeans, black dress pants and boots!





blazer // tank // denim // similar heels here + here

   I hope you all enjoyed today's blog post and if you haven't checked them out, I'm gonna drop the link one more time -> Lookbook Store is where it's at and ya'll have to check them out! I hope my looks from today inspired you in some way when it comes to fashion. After all, that's what I'm here for! Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day.

xo,
Tamara Rose

Comments

  1. Tolles Outfit, steht dir echt super klasse! Das Outfit wäre vielleicht auch was für meine Arbeit bei der Familie Lerch !Lg Jutta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts