Neutrals With A Flare

Hey guys,
 
   Welcome to  my little world! I hope your day is going wonderful so far! On today's post, we are going to be talking about neutrals. Now, I'm just as basic as the next coffee lovin', fall leave kickin' neutral wearing girl. But, neutrals aren't meant to be boring, take this flare sleeve sweater below for instance. (hence my blog title).

   Today's post is in collaboration with Chi from Petite Dressing. She is an amazing soul and so fun to work with! She also very much gets petite fashion. If you are a petite princess then you know the struggle can be real. When you click the link above, you will be directed straight to her site. Scroll down a little and you will notice she has even laid out and hand picked pieces for your body type so you are always looking on point! (use this, it truly does make a difference when selecting pieces!!!)


   Over the next three weeks, I will be doing a weekly blog post to show you three pieces from Petite Dressing and how I styled them. I will also be reviewing the products along the way. With the first look being a neutral piece, you will have to forgive my downtown backdrop. I prefer pops of color in my photos as it is more appealing aesthetically and as noted above, I am basic...and a blogger. (We seriously think this stuff out!)



   So here we go, my first piece from Petite Dressing. The Flounce Sleeve Sweater that may appear thinner, but trust  me, it packs on all the cozy and is actually a thicker material. The sleeves are my favorite as they give this sweater a little something extra! I paired it with dark wash jeans to dress it up a bit and strappy heels for a sexy date night look with hubby (seen in the shadows above).  With this being such a versatile piece, I am definitely seeing mom jeans and mules paired with this in my near future. If you girls love this look, then you're in luck as I've linked all outfit details below! Thank you for joining me today and I'll be back next week with some amazing petite denim to showcase, and they hug allll the right places!


sweater // jeans (wearing a 26) // belt // heels // bag // watch

xoxo,
Tamara Rose

Comments

Popular Posts