The Mountains were calling

Happy Tuesday everyone,

I hope your day is going well so far! The other day after church, my in-law's took me and the babes up to Cades Cove for a nice Sunday drive. I don't know how to explain it, but once I enter the mountains, a certain peace comes over me and it is just one of the best feelings ever. When we got to the beginning of the loop, we got the kids out of their car seats so they could chill next to the windows rolled down, which they loved of course.

When we reached the half way point, we got out to stretch and explore a little bit. Can I just say how blessed I am to have a child that loves the outdoors as much as my Baby J. There's just nothing better than watching his little imagination run wild. His favorite thing to do was throw huge rocks in the river so water would splash everywhere. At one point he sat down on a little bridge and asked me to take his picture! Of course I had to.

my handsome dude



This never happens, typically when I ask for a pic with him, he either makes goofy faces or just says no and runs off. I'll take it! After we left the mountains, we came back into town and were able to meet my sweet Honey for dinner on his break at Cracker Barrel, Jack's all time fave. At this point I believe my day was 100% made! Hope you all enjoyed this post and have a good rest of your day!

****FYI****
I finally figured out how to link my outfits so they are just a click away! And just fyi, this sweater I'm wearing is a Free People dupe from the website listed below. It's so warm and comfy. If you happen to purchase this or any other clothing items from SHEIN.com, I strongly urge you to look at the reviews and it's even better if the reviews have pictures to go with them. There sizing tends to run small. Otherwise, I love this particular website. I can honestly say I have never been disappointed with a single order!


xoxo,
Tamara

Comments

Popular Posts