Gingham + Lace

Hey guys!
   I hope you all are having a wonderful day ❤️ So, with this post I'm taking it back to Easter Sunday's outfit. I stepped out of my comfort zone a bit but so glad I did. The whole ensemble made me feel like a southern belle 🎀 Gingham has got to be one of my favorite patterns and I love how many ways it can be dressed! I had originally gotten an Easter dress back in November from Asos for super cheap...like marked down from $77 to $11 cheap. I had a change of heart the Tuesday before Easter and thank goodness for Asos premier delivery 🙌🏻 I found this beautiful skirt on Wednesday and it was in my hands by a Friday. The shoes also came from Asos a few months ago. Nude shoes, you can never have enough! Just saying 😉 

   So, ladies the moral to this post is always have a back up outfit in case you have a change of heart so you aren't scrounging around last minute if ya change your mind. It will save your booty and it will give you more clothes in your closet. That's a win in my book 🙌🏻 I bet your husbands hate me 😂 I hope y'all enjoyed today's post and all outfit links below! Love you guys so very much 😘

xoxo,
Tamara




skirt sold out but similar here // clutch sold out but similar here // heels sold out but similar here // gingham top was my grandmother's back in the day!

Comments

Popular Posts