Cold Shoulder Denim

Hey there!

   Hope your day is treating you well so far! Taking it back to last Sunday...family time and watching my babes play with their cousins all day. Those little giggles, there's nothing better! Jack is the oldest and he is the most protective little thing. Then there's Henley, D I V A. She's cute and she knows it. She has the whole "I'm just gonna tilt my head like this and be cute" look. And she talks constantly, like Jack. But obviously you can't understand hardly a thing she says so she points. Cory and I are both super quiet until we feel comfortable enough to open up. Not them, it totally cracks us up.

   So today's look was my church outfit and I'm loving the cold shoulder look. I actually love that it allows me to still wear long sleeves to cover up a bad sunless tanner application and still have my shoulders visible to make it look springy. All truth here guys! I paired it with my Jaylen wedges and my mom tote (for Henley's 999 snacks to keep her quiet during church but she's not). My earrings, I love. They are from Francesca's Boutique and in my opinion, pretty good dupes to Baublebar's tassel earrings. Coral makes anything pop, especially an all denim dress! I hope you all enjoyed today's post, and thanks for the continued love! All links below!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose






earrings sold out but almost identical here // dress sold out but similar here // wedges // tote here + here



Comments

Popular Posts