Date your spouse

Hey guys!
   I hope y'all are having a wonderful day! So, this title is honestly a reminder for me. My husband and I rarely go on dates. Like maybe once every 3-4 months is pretty normal for us. We promised each other after we had Jack we would try to do a date night every 2 weeks or so but that has yet to happen. What can I say, we really love our kids! Even though they are few and far between, I do absolutely love dating my husband. He still gives me butterflies, and I still love getting all dolled up for him. Plus, he knows how much I love to get pretty and that makes him feel good to.

   I don't know about your all's situation but I absolutely hate to pick a place to eat. In fact, I always tell Cory he better have a place in mind or we're staying in, and that's when the kids are with us to. Well, unfortunately, my husband is more indecisive than ANY woman I have ever come across. Thank God he grew a pair 😂 and picked Gatlinburg for the evening to one of my favorite restaurants, Cherokee Grill. When we got there, the wait was like 15 minutes tops and I was so excited! When we finally did get seated, they put us in a booth next to a group of about 30+ people. One end of the table was parents getting hammered on wine and the other end was a bunch of 4th and 5th graders causing complete chaos while on their iPhone. For the record, I got my first cell phone my sophomore year in high school, so yeah. So the whole dinner consisted of Cory and I trying to read each other's lips because you couldn't hear a thing in the restaurant. One girl almost fell completely onto our table trying to crawl over the back of her chair. And then the nail in the coffin had to be when they were bringing our food out and had to walk behind two girls playing with each other's hair. Yep, I was over it. I'm typically one that has the whole whatever attitude but c'mon! Theses parents were being ridiculous. And I wouldn't be lying if I told you I gave them all the death stare every time I looked their way.

   Thankfully Cory and I see eye to eye on how we parent our babes and that would never happen if the tables were turned. Okay, sorry I had to vent because some parents just simply blow my mind. Now, onto the outfit. So, I purchased this top a week ago and I'm in love. The color is so pretty, and it's flowy and great for warmer weather. I paired it with some distressed boyfriend skinny's and wedges and viola! I hope you guys enjoyed today's post and thanks for letting me vent! And Cory, I know you're reading this and you know I like to give you a hard time but I love you!!! Hope you guys enjoy the rest of your day!!

xoxo,
Tamara




top // skinnies // wedges // watch // handbag sold out but similar here

Comments

Popular Posts