Mule / Slides haul

Hey y'all,

   Hope your day is treating you well so far! Today I'm doing a round up of all the mules I've purchased this season. They have all just so happened to come from Amazon, so that makes it fairly easy! I'm so obsessed with the mule look right now. Heel or no heel, dressed up or down...the options are endless and y'all know I'm about some options!



   Fact: you don't have to spend a fortune to look good. In fact, I'm totally a quantity over quality person. I've always been that way because I'd rather have a closet full of clothes than a closet full of a few expensive things. Now, there are times I will splurge but I have to LOVE it. Several of my "steal" items have come from Amazon over the years and I always price compare before making a purchase and Amazon always wins. If you guys haven't already, you need to sign up for a Prime account through Amazon, you can do a monthly fee or pay the whole lump sum at once. Okay, so the shoes...I have two heeled mules, two flat pair, and a flatform pair. Each of these duos would go great with jeans, shorts, skirts and dresses for the warmer weather. I'm telling you, the options are endless. I truly think purchasing a pair of these would be a great investment for this time of year! Okay guys, all links below! Amazon has so many to choose from, they won't disappoint. Just read the reviews first. And FYI, all these I'm listing are TTS! Love you guys.

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose


pink slides


 tan mules


pink mules


turquoise slides


brown slides


Comments

  1. The tan pair are just to die for ❤️❤️❤️ Great options. I have to admit I'm a Zappos addict 😇

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. thank you so much!! I love Zappos too! I think it's safe to say I have a shoe addiction ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts