4th of July Inspo

Hey guys,

   So, the 4th of July is fast approaching and I'm gonna help my sista's out and list some cute outfit ideas that I would totally rock. I'm linking outfit inspo from some of my favorite clothing websites and also, they are budget friendly. I don't know how your festivities go for the 4th, but mine always consist of a cookout and fireworks to follow. Below I have pictured and linked several ideas that are perfect to wear outdoors or in the AC.

   There are several options to choose from and so much red, white and blue cause 'Merica! Everything linked is below $50 because I'm all about a good deal, as you well know. Shein, Amazon, TJMaxx and Asos are some of my favorite stores to find all my favorite goodies and I'm so excited to share what I found with you all! I hope you guys enjoy and you better get to ordering so your packages will make it in time before the 4th. Have a blessed day and I love you all dearly!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose



blue dress
Image result for the march spot pleated asos

navy slides

red clutch

     

                                                       

white slides 

white crossbody



red dress   

Image result for club L one shoulder ruffle white
white dress

navy clutch


Image result for asos fiona

red sandals



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
                                                                                                     



Blogging Community - Style Collective

Comments

Popular Posts