Jumpsuit + Heels

Hey y'all, 

   I hope your day is going fabulous! As promised, I moved this blog post up to today because I am so excited to talk about this amazing jumpsuit! You will never guess where it came from or how much it cost! It is so flattering and it has POCKETS!!! Okay, so I wore this Sunday to church and lunch with my sweet family. My husband's shift changed and he can now come to church with us the next four Sundays in a row. That makes me so happy, you have no idea. I love a chill Sunday with my favorite people after getting my dose of Jesus and my belly full.

   Now, to the jumpsuit. I actually came across this jumpsuit through another blog momma wearing it in one of her Insta posts and thankfully she had linked it. Her name is Destiny Thompson and her username is dthompsy. She is legit gorgeous and has a beautiful family and is so inspiring. When I clicked the link to the jumpsuit, my jaw dropped. It sent me to none other than SHEIN. I couldn't believe it! I read the reviews and ended up purchasing a medium. I'm 5'3 and currently 129 pounds for reference. It has a little belt to tie around the waist to accentuate those curves, sold! And it comes in burgundy and black as well. I paired it with an older pair of natural colored heels with an open toe bow detail. And I had to carry my mom tote because in order to keep Henley happy during church, the snacks have to keep coming! Okay guys, that's it for today and all links are below...now go get one of these jumpsuits STAT! It's life changing. Love you all and have a great day!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose






jumpsuit // heels sold out but similar here + here // similar earrings here + here



Comments

Popular Posts