Denim shorts + baby blues

Hey y'all!

   I hope your day is a blessed one so far! Today I am taking it back to my birthday weekend which I feel like I keep bringing up in my Insta posts because actually, I'm still receiving things in the mail that I purchased my entire birthday week...sorry Honey! My checklist for my birthday consisted of a day in the mountains with my sweet family. I also wanted to try out a little barbecue joint in Gatlinburg that I have never been to before. This is actually the second birthday in a row I have insisted on doing that. I may not be a big meat eater, but throw some barbecue sauce on shredded chicken and I'm golden. The name is Bennett's Barbecue and it just so happens to be located on my favorite street in Gatlinburg...River Road. I don't know why I love the particular street so much. There's a nice walk way along the river and trees hanging over the sidewalk. Okay, so maybe all that I just listed is why, but if you saw it, you would fall in love too!

   On the way to Gatlinburg, I asked Cory if we could pull off somewhere to take pics because I felt cute this particular day. Well, every pull off over looking the Smokies had several people and I'm so shy I just don't want people staring like I think I'm somebody. I just really love fashion and wanna share it with you all truth be told! SO, we drove and drove which I didn't mind at all. We were in Cory's truck with the sunroof opened listening to Fall Out Boy and Imagine Dragons...another request of mine. Cory played my chauffeur and the dj on this day, hehe. We passed an adorable bridge crossing The Little River and we just looked at each other likes that's the spot! He turned around, we got out like we owned that joint and when no one was around, he started snapping away! THIS IS REAL LIFE, Y'ALL!! Most pictures are either taken in the comfort of my own yard OR at my in-law's house. They have some acreage and so many beautiful spots to take pictures, so that's good enough for now. Maybe someday you will find me in downtown Knox strutting my stuff, but NOPE, not yet. That honestly just isn't me, I don't like attention or being in the spot light in that way. So, below I  posted several pictures and the links to me outfit as well! I hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful day my loves!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose







                                               
sunglasses // top // shorts // espadrilles // handbag here + here

Blogging Community - Style Collective NORDSTROM.com

Comments

  1. Girl, you look gorge wherever you are! It's funny you say this though. I live in a small town so there's almost never anyone around when we take pictures but there are almost always cars passing by (I like the downtown look and even though I live in the country we wanted a suburb house and boy did we get it so house pics are not so pretty!!). The amount of times I've been honked at in the last 6 months 😳 It's like they've never seen anyone taking pictures before 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you so much sweet friend! We have so many beautiful spots to take pics in Knox that are downtown, old parts of the little town I live in and even surrounding areas but I just can't bring myself to take pics there. My hubby always tries to push me to do it but it's like not today honey! I tend to worry about what people will think of me, which I've always been told "who cares" what they think. Maybe some day I can shake it! ;) If I ever make it big doing this (hahaha, yeah right) then I'll gain a little more confidence, we'll see!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts