Little blue dress

Hello babes, 

   I hope your day is going well! Can you believe it, I've gotten two blog posts up within two weeks?! And today I am here to share with you yet another find from The Asterisk Boutique . This little number may just  be my favorite. As you all well know, I am quite the pale one...SO, pastels are kinda my jam. They just tend to make me look like I have a little color, especially if fake tanner is a no go. I know ya pale ladies feel me on that one!


   With this particular dress, my favorite is all the details but they are subtle since the color remains the same throughout. And just FYI, I am going to link below the bra I wore with this look because you definitely don't want any straps showing under that pretty mesh and the bra has been such a life saver for other outfits I've worn that are backless, spaghetti straps, etc. 


   I styled this dress two ways just so you guys could get some ideas. And again, don't think I won't be strutting around in this little number with some sneakers on my feet. I was just feeling extra girly on this day so heels it is! Just to keep it springtime appropriate, I paired it with my favorite white booties and also, they helped ya girl look extra tan too...which I obvi am wearing fake tanner for these pics, which I will also link below! (it's literally amazing)


   I don't know what it is about a denim jacket but I love throwing one around my waist or letting it hang off my shoulders just to add a little edge.With this look being so girly, I definitely wanted some edge in there.


       As far as accessories, I went with my blush handbag from THACKER New York and the most lovely earrings from my newest obsession Vanessa Style Shop . Which if you haven't checked either of these brands out via my Insta, then do yoself a favor and DO IT!


   Onto my second look, I kept this a little more basic per say. I love a good camel colored shoe for all the seasons because they go with so much! I have actually had these particular shoes over two years and they are still like new and totally mom doable...meaning they are height friendly to chase around the babes!

   I went with my Dooney LuLu satchel with the fringe because I love the length of the straps and I also liked the camel and bone duo. Neither overpower the dress and I definitely wanted it to remain the star of this blog post. 
                                             

   Well, that does it for today ladies and I hope you all enjoyed this post! I also hope I inspired you in some way or another on how to style a cute warm weather dress! As always, I have linked all pieces  below and I hope y'all have a blessed day!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose

second look: similar handbag // espadrilles // similar earrings






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts