Giving Thanks to Fashion on Turkey Day

Hey ya'll,

   This may be TMI but I was in the shower the other day and thought to myself how fun would it be to do a Thanksgiving outfit round up for you guys! In all seriousness, my best ideas come to me while bathing, SO weird! So below I have pictured and linked three different outfits for you guys. I had everyone in mind while piecing these outfits together. SO, let's get started!

   First up is what I like to call the basic look. You've got your chunky sweater and boots combo and that chunky sweater gonna be hiding yo chunkies later after you eat all the food. I went with this sweater because, duh...the color screams fall!







sweater // denim // handbag // boots + similar here + here

   Second look I styled two ways. One with flats and one with booties and a hat. It's amazing how much accessories can change an outfit. Also, can I just say I was feeling very AHS the Coven-ish with the hat look. I mean, if they were into anything besides black and white that is. 









sweater // leggings // white flats // booties // handbag // similar hat // earrings

   And excuse me if this third look isn't your thang but I definitely saved the best for last in my opinion. With this last look, I wanted to have a little fun. Spreading holiday cheer is such a broad statement but it definitely holds true with this bright look! 







similar top here + here // denim // earrings // bralette // similar bag here + here // hat

   Okay, so I didn't wear the hat in every picture but that's just to show you ladies you don't have to be extra EXTRA to be poppin' on Turkey Day! I hope ya'll enjoyed today's post and have a wonderful and blessed day!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose




Comments

Popular Posts